Mrs. Lena Li, Senior Business Development Manager for TBEA Australia. Lena gained rich experiences in different fields such as thermal power, hydro power, wind power and solar power in power generation industry through out the years while she served the employers such as Voith Siemens Hydro, General Electric, ABB, SunEdison and TBEA, in the markets of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, South Africa and Australia.
- Senior BD Manager, TBEA Australia, Sydney Australia—2017~present
- VP OF Supply Chain (APAC), Phoenix Solar, Singapore — 2016~2017
Established a new centralised SCM function; Set up procurement process and buildup vendors pools in APAC organization; Projects margin improvement through procurement cost down 10%~20%;
- Head of Supply Chain (SEA), SunEdison, Singapore—2015~2016
Lead team completed EPC tendering to bring EPC onboard successfully for SunEdison developed projects in Thailand (80mw), Philippines (60mw) and South Africa (450mw) to achieve the on time and on budget targets;
- PS Division Contract Manager, ABB, Singapore, —2012~2015
- Commercial Leader, GE Power& Water, Shanghai China/Singapore—2008~2012
- Project Manager, Voith, Shanghai/China—-2002~2008
- Chief Interpreter, Yueyang Paper Group, Yueyang/China—-1991~2002
- University of Hong Kong-Fudan University, MBA, Business&Economics, 2009~2011
- Hubei University of Technology, Chemical Engineering, Bachelor, 2000~2003
- Yueyang Teacher’s College, English, Graduate, 1988-1991
Lena Li joins a keynote panel discussion in the Investment strategies session about Continued Chinese Investment into Australia – Issues and opportunities at Energy Mines and Money 2019 . Download the programme.