International Women in Mining (IWiM) is the fastest growing network for women in the mining industry, with more than 10,000 members in over 100 countries, supporting over 50 WiM groups around the world.
IWiM’s mission – Changing the world today for a more inclusive tomorrow.
Our focus is to create and realise opportunities for our members and all women in the mining sector, and change the mining industry for the better for everyone everywhere.
- Progress women’s careers via a global mentoring programme;
- Promote inclusive actions that create positive impacts via our video campaign;
- Increase the number of women presenting at mining conferences via IWiMSpeakUp project;
- Improve the representation of women in the industry via our photo campaign;
- Increase the number of women serving on boards via a Women on Boards webinar programme;
- Research and reports around the contribution of women in mining and gender in extractives
International Women in Mining (IWiM) are a Supporting Association of Energy Mines and Money Australia. Register now!