JukesTodd is a trusted advisor and project manager supporting asset developers and operators since 2007.
From offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth, JukesTodd have provided services to over 150 clients in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and the Americas including emerging and established explorers, developers, operators, investors and government bodies.
With a philosophy to provide a strong link between commercial, governance and technical elements of business with an integrated approach, our services include:
• asset development strategy;
• feasibility assessment;
• design management;
• operational readiness;
• project delivery;
• contract and tender preparation and management;
• business, investment and commercial advisory; and
• governance and risk management services and systems.
Led by a team of recognised industry professionals, our people, systems and processes have established JukesTodd’s reputation for delivering superior client outcomes by:
• complementing our clients’ capabilities with our own expertise and experience; and
• seamlessly integrating the commercial, governance and technical elements necessary for successful asset development and operations.
Our knowledge and capability allow us to quickly identify the challenges faced by our clients and tailor a suitable service offering to meet our client’s objectives. From Development through to Operations, JukesTodd tailors its service offering to meet our clients’ individual requirements extending from arms-length independent advice to fully integrated models.
During development and execution phases this includes Project Management Office (PMO), Project Management Contractor (PMC), and Integrated Project Management Team (IPMT) services. During the Operations phase, this includes undertaking integrated management roles through to full Operations management services.
At JukesTodd, we have an entrenched culture of promoting effective, risk aware, safe and sustainable performance across both our business and that of our clients, supported by well-established yet dynamic systems and processes providing for informed decision making and effective management.
Focusing on a tailored solution for each of our clients, JukesTodd delivers through:
• clarification of and alignment with strategic drivers and preferred outcomes;
• awareness and adaption to variable government and market environments; and
• provision of select people, supported by suitable and robust processes and systems.
Jukes Todd will showcase their latest products and services within the conference programme and on the exhibition floor at Energy Mines and Money. Click here to register