Armour Energy Limited is an ASX listed exploration and production company focused on the discovery, development and production of world class gas and associated liquid resources.
Armour commenced its exploration activity in an extensive and recently recognised hydrocarbon province in northern Australia – in the Northern Territory and in north-west Queensland. The domestic and global demand for gas, combined with the new shale extractive technologies and experienced personnel, provides Armour with an extraordinary opportunity to define and ultimately develop these new liquids rich gas provinces.
More recently, Armour completed the acquisition of petroleum resources, tenures, production and transportation infrastructure assets on the Roma Shelf in the Bowen-Surat Basin, Queensland from Origin Energy. Armour’s Kincora asset offers significant cashflow opportunities through the production of oil, gas, LPG and condensate.
The acquisition places Armour on the map as a producer of oil, gas, LPG and condensate, strategically located near the Wallumbilla hub on the east coast of Australia.
Furthermore the Newstead storage facility with a capacity of 7.5PJs provides Armour with a significant business opportunity to manage this facility and to maximise returns during periods of high gas demand.
Armour’s overall assets currently include:
- Oil production commenced August 2016, from the Emu Apple oil field in the Bowen-Surat assets
- Gas production via Armour’s Kincora gas project will bring positive cash flow into the business: 2P reserves of 56.8PJs announced in April 2017
- Currently focused on gas, oil and liquids production and the expansion of infrastructure assets at the Kincora Gas Project
- Vast exploration potential in new underexplored and rich petroleum provinces in north west Queensland and the Northern Territory
- Diversified portfolio of production and large scale exploration opportunities with excellent results to date
- Well positioned to supply to Australian east coast and export markets, with gas demand expected to significantly increase
- Proven Board and management team with track record for delivering shareholder value
Stock Exchange Listing:
Oil and Gas
Stage of Development:
Production & Exploration
Countries of Operation:
Plans and Latest Developments:
ATP 1087 – Shale Gas Play – Northern Australia
- 1,750,000 contiguous acres (7,100-km²) in Northern Australia
- 100% Operated Working Interest
- Post Hydrauli-Stimulation Production – 90% Methane w/ Helium Upside
- 364 BCF of 3C Certified Unconventional Shale Contingent Gas Resources(¹)
- Prospective Shale Gas Resource of 22.1 TCF(¹)
- Well Understood Rock Properties- up to 11% TOC & Frac-able
- >700-km of reprocessed 2D seismic control
- Up to 50% Non-Operated Working Interest Available
Board of Directors:
- Nick Mather – Executive Chairman
- Matthew Beach – Non-Executive Director
- Stephen Bizzell – Non-Executive Director
- Roland Sleeman – Non-Executive Director
- William Stubbs – Non-Executive Director
- Eytan Uliel – Non-Executive Director
- Roger Cressey – Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Harding-Smith – Chief Financial Officer
- Luke Titus – Chief Geologist
- Peter Ashford – Chief Commercial Officer
- DGR Global
What are you looking to achieve at Energy Mines and Money?:
Independent oil and gas exploration & production company with significant growth potential
Positive East Coast Australia gas market setting with strong demand and price growth
Currently producing 9TJ/ day from recommissioned Kincora Gas Plant
Armour Energy will be showcasing their latest mining and energy projects to prospective investors at Energy, Mines and Money, click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.