The W.H.Bryan Mining & Geology Research Centre (SMI-BRC) will lead change by developing new and improved methods for ore extraction and, most importantly for future mining effectiveness, in enhancing total deposit knowledge and predictive understanding of ore bodies.
Applied and strategic research innovation will focus on:
- Improving discovery of major metalliferous deposits and reducing the time to production.
- Innovation in deeper mining environments (managing technical risk and improving predictive performance).
- Optimisation of capital investment in mine development.
- Sustainable reduction in operating costs.
- Data analytics/modelling, managing variability and uncertainty for improved productivity/return on capital deployed.
The W.H.Bryan Mining & Geology Research Centre will be exhibiting at this year’s Energy, Mines and Money Australia. Download the programme now.