Riversdale Resources is an Australian incorporated company aiming to develop high quality coking coal projects located in developed economic and political environments, including the Grassy Mountain Project located in Canada. Grassy Mountain is a large, high quality hard coking coal development project.
Countries of Operation
Plans and Latest Developments
Grassy Mountain Project located in Canada – a large, high quality hard coking coal development project.
Board of Directors
- Michael O’Keeffe Chairman
- Steve Mallyon Managing Director
- Ronnie Beevor Non Executive Director
- Ryan Bennett Non Executive Director
- Trudy Curran Non Executive Director
- Gary Lawler Non Executive Director
- Tony Redman Non Executive Director
- Stephanie Sterling Non Executive Director
- Anthony Martin Chief Financial Officer
- Alisdair Gibbons General Manager – Grassy Mountain
Why should investors invest in you?
- Large, high quality HCC resource
- Supportive macroeconomic backdrop of strong steelmaking coal demand and constrained HCC supply
- Strong projected margin curve position and low estimated capital intensity
- Confirmed available capacity for proposed Grassy Mountain production on existing rail and port infrastructure
- Rigorous project planning, and community and First Nations engagement well progressed, with permitting anticipated for the first half of 2019
- Highly experienced board and a management team with a record of delivering shareholder value
Riversdale Resources will showcase their latest products and services within the conference programme at Energy Mines and Money. Click here to register