Aeris Resources Limited (ASX: AIS) is an established, top 10 independent Australian copper producer and explorer.
The Company’s core asset is its Tritton Copper Operations in New South Wales, which currently produces approximately 25,000‐30,000 tonnes of copper annually. The existing operations incorporate multiple mines and a 1.8 million tonne per annum processing plant. An exciting portfolio of highly prospective near mine and regional exploration projects present a pipeline for future growth and a clear opportunity to leverage the Company’s established infrastructure at Tritton.
Aeris also has a majority interest (70%) in the exciting Torrens Project in South Australia – a joint venture with Argonaut Resources NL (ASX: ARE) exploring for iron‐oxide copper‐gold systems in the highly prospective Gawler Craton, which hosts BHP’s Olympic Dam operation. The anomaly footprint of Torrens is larger than that of Olympic Dam and following final Government approval in February 2018, on-the-ground exploration can now recommence.
Aeris has a highly experienced Board and management team and following a major debt and equity restructure in February 2018, Aeris is in the best position the Company has been in for the last five years. With debt reduced, potential shareholder dilution reversed, and the capital structure simplified, Aeris Resources is now positioned to attract renewed interest from quality investors and trade on a normalised basis, reflective of the fundamental value and growth prospects of the Company. The restructure transaction will also allow Aeris Resources to take advantage of future M&A opportunities in the copper and gold sectors.
Stock Exchange Listing:
Copper | Gold | Silver
Stage of Development:
Countries of Operation:
Plans and Latest Developments:
Tritton Operations Overview:
- Copper (Silver and Gold by-product)
- Underground Long hole open stoping method
- Ore Reserves: 10.5mt @ 1.5% Cu
- Mineral Resources: 21mt @ 1.5% Cu
- FY2018 Copper Production Guidance of 27,000 tonnes
- Milling Capacity – Target 1.8mtpa (running above nameplate 1.6mtpa capacity)
- Copper Recovery of c. 95%
- FY2017 Cu Production: 23.4kt
- FY2017 AISC: A$3.51/lb (U$2.65/lb)
- FY17 C1: A$2.60/lb (U$1.96/lb)
Torrens Project Overview:
- JV consisting of 70% Aeris Resources / 30% Argonaut Resources
- Prospective for large IOCG type deposits in the mineral rich Gawler Craton which hosts the world class Olympic Dam and Carrapateena deposits
- Large 120km2 co-incident gravity and magnetic anomaly – anomaly footprint larger than that of Olympic Dam
- Final approval to recommence on-ground exploration received from SA government
Board of Directors:
- Andre Labuschagne – Executive Chairman
- Michele Muscillo – Non-Executive Director
- Alastair Morrison – Non-Executive Director
- Marcus Derwin – Non-Executive Director
- Rob Brainsbury – CFO
- Ian Sheppard – COO
Why should investors invest in you?
- Production – Established copper producer (27kt guidance for FY18)
- Strong Foundations – Tritton Copper Operations performing with 5+ years Life of Mine Plan and exploration upside
- Experienced Board and management team – Proven track record with clear vision and strategy
- Tritton Exploration – exciting brownfield opportunities and early results promising on current greenfield exploration work
- Torrens Project – significant potential, approvals in place – drill ready
- Price leverage – Strong leverage to copper price upside and exploration successFuture – Following capital and debt restructure, now in a position to explore growth opportunities
Aeris Resources will be exhibiting at Energy Mines and Money Australia. Click here to claim your complimentary investor pass.